Have a question about our books, syllabus, etc.? Ask away...

eitankalmowitz
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: LSAT Tracker

by eitankalmowitz Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:49 am

I can't seem to get the tracker to work in Open Office. A "refresh data" button doesn't show up in the Progress by Exam tab, and it also will not load the new data to that tab when I close and reopen the file. Does anyone else have experience with this?

tommywallach
Thanks Received: 468
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by tommywallach Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Hm. It's built for Excel, so I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work in Open Office. Apologies!

-t
Tommy Wallach
Manhattan LSAT Instructor
twallach@manhattanprep.com

Camiller
Thanks Received: 2
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by Camiller Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:43 pm

When will the tracker be updated to include the tests from 2015? Is there a recommended way to update/alter the spreadsheet to include additional tests?

Camiller
Thanks Received: 2
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by Camiller Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:05 pm

Since I haven't received a response, I will turn my question into a suggestion. I would like to see an update to the tracker to include the most recent tests that are missing from the current version. Additionally, I think your tracker would be a more useful as an analytics tool if it allowed for more data to be inputted. Specifically, the current version does not allow the input of data from tests prior to June 2007. I understand that categorizing every question from every exam would be quite time consuming, so maybe this is something that could be left for the users to do on their own.

ManhattanPrepLSAT1
Thanks Received: 1909
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by ManhattanPrepLSAT1 Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi Camiller, sorry for the delayed response. We won't be releasing an updated Tracker as we are hard at work to replace the Tracker with a new score report generator, that will include those features you suggested and a ton more. While I can't provide specifics quite yet, I'd ask you to hang tight. We'll be releasing it very soon!