chadc795
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Why Cant I view the RC explanations for PT's 80+

by chadc795 Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:58 am

The reading comprehension threads for the later PT's are all blank... does anyone know why this is? I can view the explanations for earlier PT's just not the later ones. Any help is appreciated. I've tried using safari and google chrome so I don't think the problem stems from my computer/software.

JoshF356
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: Why Cant I view the RC explanations for PT's 80+

by JoshF356 Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:15 pm

I also have this problem

ohthatpatrick
Thanks Received: 3805
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by ohthatpatrick Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:39 pm

Hey, y'all.

Is the problem that you can't access it or can't post a topic or expected to see lots of threads and don't see (m)any? Many of those threads are blank simply because no students have asked any questions yet. But in some cases I think the thread was created with the wrong "permissions" and students weren't able to post a topic.

If you're able to post a topic, then please feel free to ask whatever questions you have.
If you're unable to post a topic, let me know a specific test / section # so that I can alert tech support.

Thanks!

JimV980
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by JimV980 Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:04 am

How can I resolve this?
spanish dictionary

smiller
Thanks Received: 73
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by smiller Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:11 pm

JimV980, I can see threads in the RC forums for most of the tests in the 80s. I tried this without being logged in, and can still see and read the threads. As Patrick noted, some of these threads are blank because no one has posted a question yet.

If you're able to post a topic in a particular RC forum, then please feel free to do so and ask whatever questions you have.
If you're unable to post a topic, please reply here and let us know the specific PrepTest number and section so that we can alert tech support.