KushtonS187
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Which Games should I use to drill games?

by KushtonS187 Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:57 am

Hey, Manhattan!

Purchased your books recently and have been loving them!

I was just wondering what games I should use to drill, and how many of them I should use to get good at games?

Would I be okay just using PTs 41-50 for drilling/learning games? I'm just worried that won't be enough to master games.

Looking forward to hearing what you guys think?

Thanks in advanced

ohthatpatrick
Thanks Received: 3805
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Which Games should I use to drill games?

by ohthatpatrick Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:25 pm

It's great to do the same games multiple times (you get way more out of it that way), but ....

I don't think 10 tests, ie. 40 games, is a big enough sample size overall. In addition, there are some newer (nastier) question types on more modern tests that you wouldn't be seeing if you were only in the 40s.

You should probably get in addition (at least) the 62-71 book or the 72-81 book that's forthcoming this fall.

20 tests would get you 80 games, which is ... decent. I'll be honest, when it comes to Games, people often do more than that, but I think if you actually mastered all those games, you'd be in pretty good shape (it would just become hard for you to tell how fast you'd be on a brand new game, if you were stuck doing the same games many times over).

You can also take advantage of the 40 or so free logic games we offer on our website (the LG Online Challenge).
https://www.manhattanprep.com/lsat/stud ... gic-games/