Have a question about our books, syllabus, etc.? Ask away...

WhimsicalWillow
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Where is Mixed Practice: Set 1 in LR pg. 318?

by WhimsicalWillow Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:14 pm

On page 318, it has a grey box titled Mixed Practice: Set 1. It says "Since these sets are a bit longer, we have put them online. Find them in the student center." I cannot find where this is? Help is appreciated! :?: :?:

Laura Damone
Thanks Received: 93
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Where is Mixed Practice: Set 1 in LR pg. 318?

by Laura Damone Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:35 pm

Hi there!

I'm afraid you'll need to email lsat@manhattanprep.com to access that mixed practice set. You're working from the 5th edition of our books. We're now on the 6th edition, and a lot has changed in our online landscape! 6th Edition doesn't include that practice set, but the good folks in our student services department can email it to you upon request!
Laura Damone
LSAT Content & Curriculum Lead | Manhattan Prep

WhimsicalWillow
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by WhimsicalWillow Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:05 pm

Laura Damone Wrote:Hi there!

I'm afraid you'll need to email lsat@manhattanprep.com to access that mixed practice set. You're working from the 5th edition of our books. We're now on the 6th edition, and a lot has changed in our online landscape! 6th Edition doesn't include that practice set, but the good folks in our student services department can email it to you upon request!

Thanks. I emailed them and received the practice sets. Are there major changes with the 6th edition? I'm wondering if I should stop reading the 5th.

Laura Damone
Thanks Received: 93
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by Laura Damone Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:24 pm

The 6th edition was updated after the LSAT went digital. Would it be great to have that instead of 5th edition, sure. But I honestly think that if you practice with the new digital subscription service I recommended on the other thread, you'll be fine. Check out this blog post that includes a bunch of strategies for digital:https://www.manhattanprep.com/lsat/blog/digital-lsat-tips-and-strategies-an-ultimate-guide/

Happy studying!
Laura Damone
LSAT Content & Curriculum Lead | Manhattan Prep