Have a question about our books, syllabus, etc.? Ask away...

ha_thornton
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Where is LSAT OG1?

by ha_thornton Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:04 pm

Where are the practice sets????? I'm reading the workbook and it says that I can find it in LSAT OG1. Where is LSAT OG1? I'm taking the LSAT Interact course, so this is independent self study, but the syllabus and the online website are not in sync at all. Very confusing. Please advise.

Thank you in advance!

ohthatpatrick
Thanks Received: 3804
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

This post thanked 1 time.

Re: Where is LSAT OG1?

by ohthatpatrick Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:34 am

LSAT OG1 is the nickname for the greenish 10 Official LSATs, from test 52-61. (OG2 is the nickname for the purple-ish 10 Official from 62-71)

They define it as such at some point early on in the Workbook (or at least in my version), but it's definitely possible to miss it. Let me know if that doesn't clarify.

(also, you're not going to usually get the most prompt response from forum posts ... it can take a couple days depending on traffic / availability. So any issues you end up having with the website/syllabus, you should email Student Services at lsat@manhattanprep.com)

Hope that helps.

ha_thornton
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: Where is LSAT OG1?

by ha_thornton Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:47 pm

ohthatpatrick Wrote:LSAT OG1 is the nickname for the greenish 10 Official LSATs, from test 52-61. (OG2 is the nickname for the purple-ish 10 Official from 62-71)

They define it as such at some point early on in the Workbook (or at least in my version), but it's definitely possible to miss it. Let me know if that doesn't clarify.

(also, you're not going to usually get the most prompt response from forum posts ... it can take a couple days depending on traffic / availability. So any issues you end up having with the website/syllabus, you should email Student Services at lsat@manhattanprep.com)

Hope that helps.

Thank you! That helps! And yes, I did send a direct email to lsat@manhattanprep.com, but did not receive a reply. I will be sure to use the Student Services email you posted.