The Arcade is a series of Free LSAT games designed to test your skills. Stumped on an Arcade question? Here's the place to get your answers.

yuvism177
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Thoughts on Manhattan Prep LSAT Study Material

by yuvism177 Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:34 pm

Just bought the Manhattan Prep logic games, logical reasoning, and reading comprehension LSAT books for $56 total off of Half-Price Books. I’ve seen reviews on Amazon and off of other book sites that these were good study guides, however, has anyone on this subreddit had any experience with this series? And if so, how does it compare with other popular materials like PowerScore?

Laura Damone
Thanks Received: 93
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Thoughts on Manhattan Prep LSAT Study Material

by Laura Damone Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:23 pm

Hi!

This is actually a ManhattanPrep forum, so the folks here might be a little biased. I was part of the team that wrote the guides, so I'm DEFINITELY biased :D

Our guides are a lot like Powerscore's in that they are a complete self-study experience for all three sections of the exam. I highly recommend adding our 5 lb Book of LSAT Practice Drills to your collection. It's unlike anything else on the market and a great supplement to any study plan.

I hope you like them!
Laura Damone
LSAT Content & Curriculum Lead | Manhattan Prep

tanish y748
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: Thoughts on Manhattan Prep LSAT Study Material

by tanish y748 Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:58 am

I'm sure, like me, he or she despises hearing about the problems LSAT Max. LSAT Max is starting to bother me, to be honest (to put it mildly). Their flaws make everyone involved in LSAT preparation appear bad.