Trying to organize yourself? Not sure how to make real gains? Rely on the advice of the many folks who have been there before.

lsatlifer
Thanks Received: 3
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

trophy
First Responder

The Official 2009 Summer LSAT TEAM

by lsatlifer Wed May 20, 2009 4:20 pm

The wonderful folks here at AtlasLSAT are watching over the progress of a little study groupish-type environment I'm establishing over on facebook.

The Official LSAT TEAM is made up of some very motivated folks who have come together to kick LSAT butt all across the globe this summer. Our goal is simple: 180. Our mission, also simple: We are thrive on structure, teamwork, and personal responsibility.

We're made up of 2 teams of approximately 7 people (team I is complete) But team II is just mobilizing and is in need of few very determined individuals who want to be a part of something uplifting, useful, and groundbreaking!

Please read more about what we're doing at our facebook group, locate here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group ... 9415966476

If interested please feel free to shoot me a message or request to join.

Good Luck this summer, and please continue to pay close attention to what these folks here at AtlasLSAT have to say. They are experts and are wayyyy more helpful than they have to be. You just can't lose here.

Danielle :D
LSAT TEAM Founder

noah
Thanks Received: 1192
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: The Official 2009 Summer LSAT TEAM

by noah Thu May 21, 2009 12:04 am

lsatlifer Wrote:The wonderful folks here at AtlasLSAT are watching over the progress of a little study groupish-type environment I'm establishing over on facebook.

The Official LSAT TEAM is made up of some very motivated folks who have come together to kick LSAT butt all across the globe this summer. Our goal is simple: 180. Our mission, also simple: We are thrive on structure, teamwork, and personal responsibility.

We're made up of 2 teams of approximately 7 people (team I is complete) But team II is just mobilizing and is in need of few very determined individuals who want to be a part of something uplifting, useful, and groundbreaking!

Please read more about what we're doing at our facebook group, locate here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group ... 9415966476

If interested please feel free to shoot me a message or request to join.

Good Luck this summer, and please continue to pay close attention to what these folks here at AtlasLSAT have to say. They are experts and are wayyyy more helpful than they have to be. You just can't lose here.

Danielle :D
LSAT TEAM Founder

Good luck y'all!

unclefester2013
Thanks Received: 1
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

trophy
First Responder

by unclefester2013 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Just started the Live On-Line class today (7/12/2009). Just wondering if any other participants would like to form our own study group to use during out of class time. I'm taking the September 26th test and this is pretty much my full time job. If anybody is interested, just reply to this post. If enough, we can form a group on gmail or some other host site.

Uncle Fester

noah
Thanks Received: 1192
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by noah Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:33 am

unclefester2013 Wrote:Just started the Live On-Line class today (7/12/2009). Just wondering if any other participants would like to form our own study group to use during out of class time. I'm taking the September 26th test and this is pretty much my full time job. If anybody is interested, just reply to this post. If enough, we can form a group on gmail or some other host site.

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester, If you don't get any takers -- pose this to your class during your next session. We will definitely support the study group and can give you guys an Elluminate room to meet in...

pasban66
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by pasban66 Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:04 am

Aside from actual exams, what are some good reading material sources to practice the reading style needed to do well on the lsat, specifically the Reading Comp.

Thanks