Ask us anything about our curriculum (that doesn't come from one of our books below).

CamilleN546
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

The Brief

by CamilleN546 Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:08 pm

Does anyone still have their copies of The Brief e-mail series? I archived mine from 2017 when I first subscribed, but for some reason, they're not in my inbox anymore. I would really appreciate if anyone could forward me theirs. I called Kaplan (since they bought out Manhattan Prep), but it seems like they don't have access to those e-mails either. There's a link to it still in the LSAT Student Center, but it only redirects to Kaplan.

This is the official description:

We here at Manhattan Prep are excited to announce the launch of a brand new product—THE BRIEF!

THE BRIEF is a comprehensive LSAT email series/study plan. Served straight to your inbox, you decide the frequency of lessons. Every other day, once a day, or twice a day, you’ll receive a chapter covering an LSAT topic, assignments to complete, and outside prep resources to use. By the time you’ve finished the series, you’ll have learned all concepts on the exam through over 200 pages of material, and then practiced them extensively through dozens of assignments.

The best part? It’s completely free.

That’s right. If you’re planning to prep on your own, you now have a free option that will introduce and explore all concepts covered on the LSAT. You’ll also be directed to a variety of our free prep resources, including PrepTest plans, strategy logs, cheat sheets for all question types, and hundreds of flashcards.