Trying to organize yourself? Not sure how to make real gains? Rely on the advice of the many folks who have been there before.

shaorahman
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Supplementary Study Materials

by shaorahman Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend supplementary study materials such as a Logical Reasoning/LG/RC Workbook?
For those of you who have taken the Manhattan LSAT prep course before, did you find workbooks helpful and a good use of study time?
What companies do you recommend?

Also, I'm enrolled in the prep course starting this Tuesday evening with Isaac. PM me if you're also in the class- I'm here for a few months from Canada and don't know anybody!

Regards,
Shao

ManhattanPrepLSAT1
Thanks Received: 1909
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Supplementary Study Materials

by ManhattanPrepLSAT1 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Hey Shao, I'm sure you're going to enjoy class with Isaac. He's a great teacher!

I personally wouldn't recommend extra materials, but if you're ready 40 min daily for fun outside of the LSAT, there's enough time between now and the LSAT for that to be quite helpful. Stay in the academic genres and read anything your heart contends. It might also help to mix it up. The Economist one week, the New York times editorial page the next. Literature, history, read anything you find at a good bookstore.

As far as workbooks, we feel we've written the best workbooks out there with our Strategy Guides. When you pair those with LSAT Interact and a classroom instructor like Isaac, you've got an amazing set of tools.

Have fun!

romano.eric901
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by romano.eric901 Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:15 am

Thanks for the suggestion.

DouglasS320
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by DouglasS320 Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:27 am

Hi! I've just graduated from University this summer. I'm sure that you can find more info at http://rutlandcountrycollege.com My coursework was for a supplementary theme, I got a lot of valuable tips from there. Good luck