Have a question about our books, syllabus, etc.? Ask away...

LarisaG916
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Suggestion re additional material

by LarisaG916 Wed May 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Hello,
I just bought your complete course and am very excited to start training. Although, I found that it's very confusing to figure out which books where. A couple of your sources present different information and the customer support is pretty slow. Also, the amount of all online material, such as the course guide, workbook, different drills, is tremendous. It would be much much better for students to have them in a form of books or at least to offer it as an option.

Thank you.

ohthatpatrick
Thanks Received: 3804
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Suggestion re additional material

by ohthatpatrick Sat May 05, 2018 2:03 am

Hey, Larisa.

Sorry you've been getting slow responses. This forum is only updated/moderated once every few days, so you'd get quicker answers by calling Student Services at 212-721-4700 or by emailing them at lsat@manhattanprep.com

I agree, there is a total resource overload component to the course. A part of that is a necessary evil, but we definitely appreciate your feedback in reminding us that we can still make life smoother.

I'm surprised to hear you don't have a hardcopy version of the course workbook. You've already received your materials and the box didn't contain one of those?

The necessary evil part of this is that we want to have a high volume of different supplemental materials available to the students who want them, but we don't want to include all of them in the "standardized" printed form, or else it would increase the cost and volume of the materials too much.

So try to simplify your life thinking about these primary resources:
LEARNING: your three Strategy Guides (LR, LG, RC) and your Interact lessons (online)
PRACTICING: your two OG's
ORGANIZING/PLANNING: your course workbook

Hope this helps.