Trying to organize yourself? Not sure how to make real gains? Rely on the advice of the many folks who have been there before.

MarkusK604
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Study groups or partners

by MarkusK604 Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Hi guys, we just launched a platform where you can create or find study groups/partners. Feel free to check it out at www.studycrossing.com, hope it helps.

IsabellaB640
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: Study groups or partners

by IsabellaB640 Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:18 am

The study group is an excellent solution for important issues. You can get together and brainstorm. Having mastered Languages at the university, I also strive for excellence in everything I do. In my free time, I love cooking, star-gazing and believe that the day is a catastrophe if you have not danced. I have worked at this dissertation writing service as a freelance writing expert for several years already and I write a dissertation, you just need a visit website. I help students reach even more outstanding academic goals. I am really interested and acknowledged in writing this type of work. I will be happy to help every student because it is very important to me. This will help me get the right experience for my future. I will also be happy to work with you in the student group on various projects.
Last edited by IsabellaB640 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RuthB677
Thanks Received: 2
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by RuthB677 Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:15 am

Hello! If you need a consultation about entering a US university, you can write to me in PM.

KarenJ429
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by KarenJ429 Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:23 am

Great, this is what I need,

Laura Damone
Thanks Received: 93
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by Laura Damone Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:07 pm

Let us know how it goes! If it's legit, we'd like to promote it, but if it isn't legit, I'd like to delete this thread :)
Laura Damone
LSAT Content & Curriculum Lead | Manhattan Prep