Trying to organize yourself? Not sure how to make real gains? Rely on the advice of the many folks who have been there before.

AbhistD667
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Self study schedule

by AbhistD667 Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:03 pm

Hey guys! I hope you all are doing well in your life. I've just completed 5th edition of all 3 strategy guides by Manhattan Prep. It took me 3 months (I know I took a long time). In the span of 3 months I was doing some practice drills on individual topics.

Now as I've completed the strategy guides and I've started doing practice section (timed). Can you all please help me in how can I plan and study further for LSAT and improve my timing.
PS: I'll either take june or October LSAT (October because there's no August LSAT in India)

Thanks in advance

Misti Duvall
Thanks Received: 13
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Self study schedule

by Misti Duvall Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:52 pm

Congratulations on finishing the strategy guides!

The specifics of an individual self-study schedule are unfortunately not something we can address through these forums. Each person is different, and has different goals, strengths, and challenges, and it's usually in the context of private tutoring that instructors sketch out individual study plans.

That said, please feel free to peruse the resources on our website and the options available for further study to see if anything seems like it might be a good fit or could help you develop your own study plan moving forward. Student Services is also available to help if you think you might be interested in private tutoring, Interact self study, or a course.

Good luck!
LSAT Instructor | Manhattan Prep

gastarsn675
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by gastarsn675 Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:54 am

Nowadays, in the era of cryptocurrencies and ongoing investments, it is crucial to identify high-quality trading and stacking nodes that will enable you to earn more money than rivals. Due to the fact that Geth For Ethereum offers software that is free of commission and enables you to become a solo-stacker, it is worthwhile to pay attention to them. It's also important to note that using this strategy will improve your income because of the clever platform synchronization that develops a comprehensive cryptocurrency ecosystem.

loladerewerg273
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by loladerewerg273 Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:24 am

Dear forum participants, good afternoon! I'd want to discuss texting with you and how it affects my business. I was able to considerably expand my audience and bring in new clients with the aid of this powerful marketing tool. SMS messaging enables you to send individualised messages with deals and promotions, which boosts conversion rates and revenue. I advise you to pay close attention to the website https://sempico.solutions/ – a tried-and-true sms service.