Whatever doesn't fit above.

MitchellL341
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Reviewing Practice Tests on LawHub

by MitchellL341 Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:33 pm

I'm reviewing Practice Test 83 on LawHub and each question has the answer choice I picked AND the correct answer highlighted. Is there a way to turn off the highlighted portion around the correct answer choice? It will be difficult to continue reviewing If I always know the right answer in front of me...

Thank you!

Laura Damone
Thanks Received: 93
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Reviewing Practice Tests on LawHub

by Laura Damone Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Totally! Because reviewing a test using the View History function displays the correct answer, it is not conducive to blind review.

Here is one work-around:

After completing an exam, snap a screenshot of the data from each section. Jot down which questions were flagged.

Open a new copy of the exam in Self-Paced mode. Attempt each question a second time.

Compare the new answers to the screenshots, recording only whether the question was answered correctly. Do not record the correct answers.

Return to the copy of the exam open in Self-Paced mode. Attempt the questions answered incorrectly a third time. Use the “Show Answer” function to reveal the answer after each question.

This was taken from the Law Hub How To doc. You can find it in Atlas: After Session 1 > Cementing.

Hope this helps!
Laura Damone
LSAT Content & Curriculum Lead | Manhattan Prep