Trying to organize yourself? Not sure how to make real gains? Rely on the advice of the many folks who have been there before.

bdg
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Retaking test for lsat preparation

by bdg Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:56 am

I am currently making my way through the latest test prep book of past LSAT exams for the second time. The first time I did this was when I was studying for the September exam (which I made a 166 on). During this time I did not memorize the questions or even thoroughly review the test. However, during my second run through the book, around 1 1/2 months later, my scores are constantly really high. I think I made a 177 on my last exam. I have worked my way through an older LSAT prep test book in between these two times of taking the newest book.

I am worried that my scores are heavily exaggerated because I have already seen the exam. Can you confirm this?

Thanks for your help,

An LSAT test prepper freaking out about the Dec exam in a week.

tommywallach
Thanks Received: 468
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Retaking test for lsat preparation

by tommywallach Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Hey Bdg,

Just take the most recent practice test that you've never seen before. That'll tell you right there. I couldn't say definitively in terms of the ones you have seen, but yes, you would expect some serious inflation.

-t
Tommy Wallach
Manhattan LSAT Instructor
twallach@manhattanprep.com