LenaC504
Thanks Received: 1
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Reading Comprehension on the Digital LSAT

by LenaC504 Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:44 pm

Hi everyone,

I know that the digit LSAT allows you to underline and highlight the reading comprehension passage. However, based on the three practice digital tests offered on LSAC's website, I have noticed that the underlining/highlighting tool is quite imprecise and difficult to manage. Has anyone else experienced this, either on the practice tests or on the actual digital LSAT?

Thanks!

Laura Damone
Thanks Received: 93
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Reading Comprehension on the Digital LSAT

by Laura Damone Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:07 pm

Hi there!

Unfortunately it's true: the annotation tools are a little imprecise. I found the actual testing platform wasn't as bad as the practice platform, but it wasn't perfect either.

Here's a link to our blog post about how to navigate annotation in RC. I hope you find it helpful! https://www.manhattanprep.com/lsat/blog/digital-lsat-tips-and-strategies-an-ultimate-guide/#readingcomprehension
Laura Damone
LSAT Content & Curriculum Lead | Manhattan Prep

MatthewAidenM951
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: Reading Comprehension on the Digital LSAT

by MatthewAidenM951 Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:59 pm

I am taking the 10/9 test and it is only a few days away. Unfortunately, I seem to be having a lot of difficulty maintaining concentration with the RC sections when I take practice tests.This makes me often miss the holistic point of the passage, and not truly understand what i'm reading. I keep telling myself that on test day I will surely be focused and I'm simply growing weary of taking PTs, but I was wondering if there is a way to promote concentration before test day that I am missing.