Have a question about our books, syllabus, etc.? Ask away...

Stormexe
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Online Resource Access Question

by Stormexe Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Hello all,

I have a question in regards to accessing the online resources that come with the Manhattan LSAT guides. I purchased the bundle with all three guides, and each guide had an unused code in the back. I followed the instructions for the LG book, and it seemed to have accepted my code. It then asked if I wanted to register another book, which I did not at that time since I wanted to see the resources.

However, looking around my student center, nothing seems to have changed. I have access to the same materials that I did before I registered the code. Is there anything special I need to do to access these materials? I am hesitant to input the LR and RC codes on the chance that something isn't unlocking properly in the system. To be honest I'm not entirely sure what the code gives me access to, but again, nothing seems to have changed.

I apologize if I have posted this question in the incorrect forum.

ManhattanPrepLSAT1
Thanks Received: 1909
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

This post thanked 1 time.

Re: Online Resource Access Question

by ManhattanPrepLSAT1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Hi Stormexe,

The LR and RC book codes primarily activate enhanced access to the LSAT forums permitting you to post as many questions as you'd like. They also access the starter kit (Study Syllabus, recording of Session 1 from the complete course, the LSAT Tracker and June 2007 LSAT) in your Student Center online.

The LG book code does the above, but also allows unlimited access to the LG Challenge games section of the online resources.

Good luck with your prep!

Stormexe
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: Online Resource Access Question

by Stormexe Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Thank you for the informative response! It actually looks like I have everything I am supposed to have after all. I just didn't notice that the "Starter Kit" had popped up beneath "General Resources" in the Student Center.