Whatever doesn't fit above.

RichardK852
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

On LSAT Writing

by RichardK852 Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:07 pm

Hello all,

I have a slight problem with the LSAT Writing and I would like to ask some questions...

I took the LSAT test in Asia on June 23rd.
I have noticed that from the June test, the Writing section is taken online

However, I have a problem with the 'Getting Acquainted with LSAT Writing'.
A general error message keeps popping up whenever I click that link.

I am feeling too nervous to click the 'Launch LSAT Writing' because I do not want to take the LSAT Writing right away.
I would like to get a look at how the software works before taking the test.

I am also wondering whether LSAT test scores come out when I haven't yet taken the LSAT Writing.
I've tried looking on the LSAC.org site, but I can't find the information that I am seeking.

Thank you
Richard Kim

ohthatpatrick
Thanks Received: 3804
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: On LSAT Writing

by ohthatpatrick Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:11 pm

Your score will come out when it comes out, regardless of when you take the Writing Sample.

If their website was down, I would just check it again every couple days to see if it's working (or try it on a different computer).

However, there's really nothing to get acquainted with. If you can type what you just did to ask this question in the forum, then you have all the skills you need to type a writing sample essay.

(also, the stakes are pretty low here, so as long as you're giving it your best shot, you don't really have to stress about the outcome).

Not sure if you saw this FAQ page, but there might be more useful info here:
https://www.lsac.org/lsat/taking-lsat/lsat-writing-faqs

IsabellaB640
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by IsabellaB640 Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:52 am

ohthatpatrick Wrote:Your score will come out when it comes out, regardless of when you take the Writing Sample.

If their website was down, I would just check it again every couple days to see if it's working (or try it on a different computer).

However, there's really nothing to get acquainted with. If you can type what you just did to ask this question in the forum, then you have all the skills you need to type a writing sample essay.

(also, the stakes are pretty low here, so as long as you're giving it your best shot, you don't really have to stress about the outcome).

Not sure if you saw this FAQ page, but there might be more useful info here:
https://www.lsac.org/lsat/taking-lsat/lsat-writing-faqs

Cool thanks!

CorryB970
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by CorryB970 Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:20 am

Yes, I also wonder how this test works. By the way, there were the same problems with its website that wasn't working.
By the way, I often passed mock exams using all sorts of educational resources and different websites
and asked people who've passed this exam https://edubirdie.com/speech-writing-service
before passing it. Thanks for your advice; it helped a lot.

Laura Damone
Thanks Received: 93
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by Laura Damone Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:05 pm

Glad it helped!
Laura Damone
LSAT Content & Curriculum Lead | Manhattan Prep

LeonC548
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by LeonC548 Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:21 pm

Don't worry about it. The score will come out after the writing sample. It's not a big deal. You may look for writing tasks samples if you want to get prepared for the test. It may help you to get familiar with the tasks and the exam won't seem so stressful for you. Also, you can read more about the essay structure and appropriate vocabulary on this page https://essaybase.me/ . Therefore, when writing the assignment you'll follow an organized layout so that the final result will fulfill all the requirements. Even though making an essay requires considerable effort, I'm sure you can do it!

USA LegalA73
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by USA LegalA73 Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:45 am

Need law assignment help? USA Legal Assignment Help provides high quality assignments at best price with 100% Plagiarism-Free Content.
Law Assignment Help
Law Assignment Helper
Assignment help USA