patrice.antoine
Thanks Received: 35
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

This post thanked 1 time.

October 2013 LSAT

by patrice.antoine Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:30 pm

Hey Manhattan LSAT!

I thought this test went very well for me, with games being a complete cakewalk. LR was standard, except for a few tricky ones as expected. RC was also on the easier side, though others are stating it was harder. Here's to hoping for a generous curve of -12 or more!

I also want to thank Mary for her blog contribution on what to do days before the LSAT and also reminding her students that mentality is everything :D. Feeling confident is really the key to mastering this exam, especially on the real thing. It certainly helped calmed my nerves.

Anyway, I am just happy that it is over for now and wanted to thank the team of Manhattan - specific shout outs go to Noah, Matt, Mary, Tommy and Cory - for getting me through my studying, which amounts to over two years. From online classes, videos, forum posts and seminars, your team has been a tremendous help in helping me conquer this test (at least in practice, :lol:).

I have had many highs and lows with this exam and hope that I obtain the score I want in three weeks. Now if only I can stop my impatience of what appears to be a never-ending wait! :x

Thanks again, Manhattan Team!

tommywallach
Thanks Received: 468
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: October 2013 LSAT

by tommywallach Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Hey Patrice,

We are so glad to have helped! Hope your score turns out to be awesome (let us know how it goes!). We'll miss you here on the forums!

-t
Tommy Wallach
Manhattan LSAT Instructor
twallach@manhattanprep.com

msanwal83
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: October 2013 LSAT

by msanwal83 Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:09 am

very nice post
faheem