Trying to organize yourself? Not sure how to make real gains? Rely on the advice of the many folks who have been there before.

rich.moran78
Thanks Received: 0
Forum Guests

New Manhattan Study Guides - 2014

by rich.moran78 Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:04 am

Good morning.

Last month I purchased the 3rd edition of the LR study guide from Amazon, and since I really do enjoy this study guide, I wanted to purchase the study guide for both LG and RC, but now I see you have a 4th edition coming out in March.

My question is should I wait until March or will the 3rd edition suffices if I am taking the test in June or October 2014?

Let me know.
Richard

ManhattanPrepLSAT1
Thanks Received: 1909
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: New Manhattan Study Guides - 2014

by ManhattanPrepLSAT1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Hey Rich,

Glad to hear that you're underway on your LSAT prep when you're aiming for the June/October 2014 LSAT.

The 4th edition of our Strategy Guides will predominately feature changes to the RC guide--which will be substantial. I'd recommend that you hold off on buying the RC guide until the March, but you can purchase the LG guide now without worrying about any major changes.

Good luck with your prep!

SecondWind180
Thanks Received: 2
Jackie Chiles
Jackie Chiles

by SecondWind180 Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:23 pm

mattsherman Wrote:Hey Rich,

Glad to hear that you're underway on your LSAT prep when you're aiming for the June/October 2014 LSAT.

The 4th edition of our Strategy Guides will predominately feature changes to the RC guide--which will be substantial. I'd recommend that you hold off on buying the RC guide until the March, but you can purchase the LG guide now without worrying about any major changes.

Good luck with your prep!

If I purchased 2 copies of the MLSAT RC because I wanted to work it twice, and haven't written in or damaged one of the copies might I be able to send it in for a 4th edition RC copy when it comes out?

P.S. I've also invested in the LR and LG MLSAT guides too, but I don't think the changes will be major there so it seems no harm no foul there.

tommywallach
Thanks Received: 468
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by tommywallach Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Hey SecondWind,

Sorry, but we don't do trade-ins or anything on our end. You could sell it online, however!

-t
Tommy Wallach
Manhattan LSAT Instructor
twallach@manhattanprep.com