aaronvoldman
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Logical twins

by aaronvoldman Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:48 pm

Hi,

Noah mentioned during the review of the closed conditional grouping video in LSAT interact that F/G are "logical twins." I missed during the session where he describes this in greater depth.

What does it mean for two elements to be "logical twins" during a game?

thanks,

-Aaron

PS: this is my first post and I'm excited about it! I'm glad to join the forum community and I am enjoying working my way through LSAT interact. I look forward to being more engaged with the forum moving forward!

maryadkins
Thanks Received: 640
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

This post thanked 1 time.

Re: Logical twins

by maryadkins Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:02 pm

Welcome, Aaron! Glad to have you here.

Haha, I think Noah was just being Noah and coming up with a good way to express that in this game, F and G are basically interchangeable. But if you think about it, you can see what he means—when the same set of rules (or lack of rules) applies to two elements, that makes them logical twins. You could use F or G, it doesn't make a difference.

aaronvoldman
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by aaronvoldman Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:06 am

Got it, thank you!!

loladerewerg273
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by loladerewerg273 Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:40 pm

Hello, folks! I recently moved my family across the nation. Without the https://topmovingcompany.net/blog/ firm, it would have been a complete disaster. They conducted a comprehensive evaluation of everything and even saved us a tonne of time. What matters most is that the things are still in tact. Go to them without a doubt if you're considering migrating!