Trying to organize yourself? Not sure how to make real gains? Rely on the advice of the many folks who have been there before.

AngelaC568
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Logical Reasoning Tips

by AngelaC568 Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:37 am

Hi all,

I have been studying for the LSAT since January 2020 and plan on taking the LSAT in April. I am still struggling the most on Logical Reasoning Sections and was wondering what I can do to help improve. I purchased the interactive plan and have been doing those, however I feel like I haven't connected to the LR material and my scores are showing it. I use prep book one and try to practice it almost everyday. When I take one of the interactive lessons it makes sense to me, and I preform better, however, the next day when I go to practice I find myself slipping. What else can I do? I look forward to hearing back from y'all!

Best,

Angela

Laura Damone
Thanks Received: 93
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Logical Reasoning Tips

by Laura Damone Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:11 pm

Hi Angela!

LR is such a challenge for so many test-takers, so your position is not uncommon. You mentioned the practice from PrepTest Book 1. What about the LR Strategy Guide? That textbook explains LR in detail. Consider the Interact lesson your introduction to a concept and the subsequent strategy guide assignment as your deep dive. Have you been completing these assignments in your Atlas Syllabus?
Laura Damone
LSAT Content & Curriculum Lead | Manhattan Prep