Scott S122
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Logic Games Question

by Scott S122 Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:10 am

Hey everyone!
I just had a quick question about logic games if anyone can help answer. Right now im doing the Kaplan book for 2020-2021 and as I am doing the rules breakdown I am getting increasingly frustrated. when translating a rule into a conditional analysis, I am not understanding why if a rule uses the word "and" to outline a restriction, the way to create the translation uses "or"

For example:
" If It is not the case that the park contains both laurels and oaks, then it contains firs and spruces" The book translates this into : if ~L OR ~ O --> F and S but where I am confused is if the statement uses AND for L and O then why does the translation use OR? if someone can explain I would greatly appreciate i

gastarsn675
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: Logic Games Question

by gastarsn675 Mon May 01, 2023 1:33 pm

It is crucial when selecting a high-quality gaming platform that it can adhere to all requirements for usability and quality, as this ensures its reputation and acceptance. Due to the fact that I am aware of how quickly and effectively https://sportbet.one/litecoin develops and enhances its capabilities, and due to the integration of cryptocurrency systems, which I find to be especially amazing, I want to highly recommend them. A wide selection of games and broadcasts is also important to note because it makes it possible to enjoy more entertainment with just one tool.