Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

trophy
Most Thanked
trophy
First Responder

list of Manhattan classifications for all games

by interestedintacos Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Has Manhattan LSAT released a list of logic game classifications? This would really help in better understanding the Manhattan classifications and how best to solve each game.

ManhattanPrepLSAT1
Thanks Received: 1909
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

This post thanked 1 time.

Re: list of Manhattan classifications for all games

by ManhattanPrepLSAT1 Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:32 pm

We do not have a published list describing the classification for each game. I'll pass the suggestion forward to our curriculum team. I know that they have gone through every game and classified it according to the Manhattan LSAT LG classification. That said, there is not a "master list" available.

Feel free if you ever have a question on how a game is classified to post your question on the forum and someone will get back to you on where that game fits into our classification system.

Good luck, and if a "master list" is released at some point in the future, I'll let you know!

arischacter
Thanks Received: 3
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by arischacter Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:13 am

Can I also get contacted if this list does ever come to fruition? I think it would be exceptionally helpful for practicing the game types!!!

jnbacon
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by jnbacon Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:38 pm

I would also like to request a list of games by Manhattan LSAT category. I'm studying for a retake, and would like to hone my skill at particular types of games.

Thanks!

ManhattanPrepLSAT1
Thanks Received: 1909
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by ManhattanPrepLSAT1 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Hey jnbacon! Unfortunately there is no such list, sorry... The LSAT Practice Book I though has practice sets for each game type - maybe that's what you're looking for?