Trying to organize yourself? Not sure how to make real gains? Rely on the advice of the many folks who have been there before.

laurossman
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Is there such a thing as spending too many months studying?

by laurossman Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:48 pm

I know the generic recommended study time is 3 months. I have given myself 8 months. However, I learn best when I study more intensively. I try to study every day, for at least an hour, and some days when I have more free time, I'll study for 5 hours. At the rate I'm going, I will probably have studied each section by the 4 month mark. Does anyone have advice on how to study in those remaining 4 months?

tommywallach
Thanks Received: 468
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Is there such a thing as spending too many months studying?

by tommywallach Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Hey Laur,

That sounds like way too much to me. Not because it won't "work," but because it's a giant waste of life if you're really spending that much time every week. You shouldn't need more than that.

If you do need more than that, you have a billion old practice tests to take, so just start powering through them! And look up any questions you don't understand here on the forums. : )

-t
Tommy Wallach
Manhattan LSAT Instructor
twallach@manhattanprep.com

normanstokes123
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: Is there such a thing as spending too many months studying?

by normanstokes123 Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:39 am

You are going very well. Keep studying at this pace. You will definitely get the desired results what you want.