The Arcade is a series of Free LSAT games designed to test your skills. Stumped on an Arcade question? Here's the place to get your answers.

Laura Damone
Thanks Received: 93
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: HTTP 500 error-- Arcade not available??

by Laura Damone Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:33 pm

Oh dear! I just went into the arcade on my chrome browser and it worked just fine. I'll pass the issue along to our tech support team and see what they have to say. If you can, forward a screenshot of the error message to me at: ldamone@manhattanprep.com!

What course are you enrolled in? There isn't anything in the Arcade that's critical - all Arcade assignments are "Extras" in the syllabus so don't stress if you can't complete them. Focus instead on the drills in the 5 lb book - those are like the arcade drills but include explanations!

Hope this helps!
Laura
Laura Damone
LSAT Content & Curriculum Lead | Manhattan Prep

Laura Damone
Thanks Received: 93
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: HTTP 500 error-- Arcade not available??

by Laura Damone Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:28 pm

Following up on the error message. Here's what our tech team had to say!

We would recommend the student ensure that:
* They are using a compatible web browser: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge
* Their web browser is up-to-date
* Their internet connection is strong and steady

Next, we would recommend the student:
* Log out of their LSAT account by clicking this link: https://www.manhattanprep.com/lsat/account/logout/
* Clear their browser's cookies & cache completely (set time range for data to delete to "All Time" or similar, if an option)
* Log back into their LSAT account: https://www.manhattanprep.com/users/log ... id%3Dmprep
* Re-access

If the student continues to experience issues, they can also reach out to us at "techsupport@manhattanprep.com
Laura Damone
LSAT Content & Curriculum Lead | Manhattan Prep