Whatever doesn't fit above.

sebas.domenico
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

How to Delete An LSAT From the Navigator?

by sebas.domenico Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:46 pm

Hello everyone,

So, by mistake, I ended up inputting a wrong LSAT into the Navigator, and I was wondering if there was a way to delete it. I cannot seem to find out how to do so. Any help would be appreciated.

For the record, I scored LSAT number 67 when in fact I had taken LSAT number 66 :D

Thanks

ohthatpatrick
Thanks Received: 3804
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: How to Delete An LSAT From the Navigator?

by ohthatpatrick Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:41 pm

On the review page, the one that has three odometer looking things that show you your relative LSAT score for LG, LR, RC, look right above the three odometers and you'll see "Edit Your Responses".

Basically, find the screen where it told you what you got on test 67, and right above that score (presumably in the 120's), you should see "Edit Your Responses".

Of course, now that I type all that, I realize that doesn't solve/answer your question.

I don't think there IS a way to delete a test once you've scored it. You would just be able to re-score it with new answers. So once you finally DO take test 67, you'll edit your responses to your actual answers.

In the meantime, just score test 66 and don't worry about the accidental 120-ish score on test 67.

sebas.domenico
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by sebas.domenico Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Thanks for the response. I tried exactly that and edited my answers so that the bubbles were left blank but to no avail; it resulted in another entry of 120. I guess i will have to live with those hideous 120 scores ruining my otherwise aesthetically pleasant graph.

However, if anyone wants to create the option for a permanent delete button, I certainly would not mind.

Just throwing that out there lol.

ohthatpatrick
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by ohthatpatrick Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:21 am

It definitely seems like an obvious option. :)

I think our tech team is hard at work building the NEXT generation of this tracking device, so they'll be in little hurry to make this change.

In the meantime, I'm just going to screen cap the unforgivable 120 blip on your progress chart and blackmail you one day when you're applying to law school. :P

avakrish
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by avakrish Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:48 am

Hello! Wanted to follow up and see if this change had been made yet to add a delete function? I accidentally scored the PT June 2007 as PT 51. I blanked on 51 and then scored PT June 2007 correctly after.

I'm mostly concerned since I know the 120 for the PT 51 has messed up my analytics and what questions I need to focus on, which with the LSAT two weeks away is crucial that I correctly identify! : :? :? Thanks :)

crocca
Thanks Received: 1
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by crocca Tue May 08, 2018 3:22 pm

Just chiming in to say, you can date the test to way before your others, and it will remove the ugly blip from the graph (but still impacts the analysis..). But also it's been over a year since this issue was first mentioned, and I think a delete button for tests would be solid feature to add to the Navigator.

CaitlynC951
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by CaitlynC951 Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:20 pm

Just wanted to point out that I made a similar mistake and now have the same test scored twice without a "delete" option. Would be very helpful!

ohthatpatrick
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by ohthatpatrick Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:46 am

Word up. I emailed Tech Support to put it on their radar. Thanks.