ManhattanPrepLSAT1
Thanks Received: 1909
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

This post thanked 1 time.

Diagram

by ManhattanPrepLSAT1 Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Here is the setup for the behavioral study game involving closed binary grouping as well as an explanation for the last question of the game.

Hope this helps!
Attachments
PT40, S2, G4, Monkeys and Pandas.pdf
(456.44 KiB) Downloaded 712 times

nneamakaeze
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: PrepTest 40, Section 2, Game 4, For a behavioral study

by nneamakaeze Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:20 pm

helps a lot! thank you!

JorgeL203
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: Diagram

by JorgeL203 Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:32 am

When there are subgroups, should we always include all elements in our Logic Chain and split them by subgroups, even if there aren't rules for each element? So far, I have only been putting elements with rules on my Logic Chain, but perhaps need to include all elements when they're split into subgroups like they are in this game.

Misti Duvall
Thanks Received: 13
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Diagram

by Misti Duvall Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:09 pm

JorgeL203 Wrote:When there are subgroups, should we always include all elements in our Logic Chain and split them by subgroups, even if there aren't rules for each element? So far, I have only been putting elements with rules on my Logic Chain, but perhaps need to include all elements when they're split into subgroups like they are in this game.

I would definitely put all elements in the Logic Chain, subgroups or no. Otherwise, it's SUPER easy to forget that an element exists. You can circle the ones that don't have rules if that helps keep track of them in the diagram.
LSAT Instructor | Manhattan Prep