The Arcade is a series of Free LSAT games designed to test your skills. Stumped on an Arcade question? Here's the place to get your answers.

lorkyi340
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

best logic games instruction? (as opposed to practice)

by lorkyi340 Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:53 am

Hello all!

I'm applying next cycle but hoping to test in March because it'll be a lot harder to get to a testing center after I move in April. After very little studying (like 5 hours over several weeks) I took a full practice test and got a 159. My results were:

LR -5 / RC -2 / AR -16 / LR -6 / unscored RC -9

Obviously I need to learn how to do logic games! I didn't even know how to set up some of them, and didn't answer most of the questions. My GPA is right on the line where I could probably get into competitive schools if everything else in my application was strong, so I'd really like to get a high LSAT score.

What are the best resources for learning how to do logic games? Khan Academy will help me practice them, but they aren't literally teaching me how to set them up. I'm in a major metropolitan area so I could probably take an in-person class, but I'm leaving that for a last resort because they are expensive and the scheduling would be extremely difficult atm. I mostly study for the LSAT during my lunch break at work these days, as we get an hour.

Thanks!