The Arcade is a series of Free LSAT games designed to test your skills. Stumped on an Arcade question? Here's the place to get your answers.

MichaelP378
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Arcade App IOS

by MichaelP378 Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:17 pm

I live in the United States. I have been desperately trying to find the LSAT Arcade App for IOS, but itunes says "not currently available in the U.S." Is there another way to get the app? Or are there any countries it is available in? I know it cost money, I don't want it for free. Just want the app because the website has a screen size bigger than the phone and freezes a lot between pages.

ohthatpatrick
Thanks Received: 3803
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Arcade App IOS

by ohthatpatrick Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:40 am

Unfortunately there is no other way to get it right now, other than the website version.

We don't have anyone on our staff currently capable of updating the old app to work with modern iOS updates, but that will hopefully change soon.

BrianF483
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by BrianF483 Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:14 am

has this been updated yet?

ohthatpatrick
Thanks Received: 3803
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by ohthatpatrick Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:23 pm

No, not to my knowledge. I'm dubious that anything relating to the LSAT Arcade is a project that's on the front-burner.

Our main focus right now is creating this massive book of drills (similar at times to what LSAT Arcade is doing) called "the 5 Lb. Book of LSAT Drills" or something like that.

My guess is that once we've created all these drills, we might try to then incorporate that content into an app, but I would assume that's over a year away from materializing.