cedwinner
Thanks Received: 0
Forum Guests

Another Logic Game Question

by cedwinner Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:54 am

Hi guys,

I am preparing for the LSAT, so expect me to ask a lot of questions.
I thank you for taking an interest in my post. Also, Thanks in advance for any sort of help you might offer me.
I have this logic game question (included in link below), and I just don't understand why my selected answer is wrong. I don't see how the problem makes it impossible to have exactly one N assigned.
Any help is well appreciated. Thanks.
http://tinypic.com/r/2149wfr/5

noah
Thanks Received: 1192
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

This post thanked 1 time.

Re: Another Logic Game Question

by noah Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:07 pm

cedwinner Wrote:Hi guys,

I am preparing for the LSAT, so expect me to ask a lot of questions.
I thank you for taking an interest in my post. Also, Thanks in advance for any sort of help you might offer me.
I have this logic game question (included in link below), and I just don't understand why my selected answer is wrong. I don't see how the problem makes it impossible to have exactly one N assigned.
Any help is well appreciated. Thanks.
http://tinypic.com/r/2149wfr/5

Good catch!

This game is assuming that you can place each item only once per day. With that in place, do you see why we can't have just one N?

I'll see if I can improve the question while you chew on that.

cedwinner
Thanks Received: 0
Forum Guests

by cedwinner Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:23 am

Hi Noah,

Thank you so very much for your reply. I now understand the correct answer choice.
The Manhattan LSAT Arcade has TREMENDOUSLY helped me.
Before I discovered your prep, I had already registered with one of your competitors. The review I read online ranked this competitor of yours as one of the best out there for LSAT preparation. In that comparative review, Manhattan LSAT wasn't even mentioned; so, I did not know about your prep...until recently. I can assure you that if I could go back in time or had more financial resources, I would certainly chose your prep over the one I am currently taking. Not saying that they are not good; they are good, but my honest vision is that Manhattan LSAT is better. How do I know? Well, Noah, I listened to your free introductory video on you guys' website, and it was fantastic. I completely loved it. GOOD job on making the videos. I also loved your custom made reading comprehension passage about president Obama's family dog choosing; it really looked like an actual LSAT passage.
You are great Noah, and I appreciate your time.

Thanks.

noah
Thanks Received: 1192
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

by noah Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:46 pm

cedwinner Wrote:Hi Noah,

Thank you so very much for your reply. I now understand the correct answer choice.
The Manhattan LSAT Arcade has TREMENDOUSLY helped me.
Before I discovered your prep, I had already registered with one of your competitors. The review I read online ranked this competitor of yours as one of the best out there for LSAT preparation. In that comparative review, Manhattan LSAT wasn't even mentioned; so, I did not know about your prep...until recently. I can assure you that if I could go back in time or had more financial resources, I would certainly chose your prep over the one I am currently taking. Not saying that they are not good; they are good, but my honest vision is that Manhattan LSAT is better. How do I know? Well, Noah, I listened to your free introductory video on you guys' website, and it was fantastic. I completely loved it. GOOD job on making the videos. I also loved your custom made reading comprehension passage about president Obama's family dog choosing; it really looked like an actual LSAT passage.
You are great Noah, and I appreciate your time.

Thanks.

I'll pass this forum post right on to my mother. :)

Thanks for the kind words and good luck with your prep.