Trying to organize yourself? Not sure how to make real gains? Rely on the advice of the many folks who have been there before.

yding817
Thanks Received: 1
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Adaptation to PT 70+

by yding817 Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:52 am

Hi all/Manhattan tutors,

I could not address more of my appreciation regarding the Manhattan LSAT Explanation have been helping me. Thanks for all.

My problem is I suffered a huge drop on PT 70+. I reguarly scored mid 160 during my PT of 40~60, I left 60-76 to practice nearly since I am going to sit the December one. I found out there is a huge drop on my recent PT of PT 73,75 and 76. To be honest, I do not think the recent PTs are much alike of the former tests. I would like to hear advices and insights of how to adapt to the new style of recent PT and how to improve in using the left 10+ PTs to get a high 160 or 170.

Millions thanks.

tommywallach
Thanks Received: 468
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: Adaptation to PT 70+

by tommywallach Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Hey Yding,

Honestly, neither we nor anyone else has noticed any significant change at the threshold of PT70. This might just be coincidental variance. Either way, we couldn't provide general advice on something like that anyway. Consider a private tutor for that sort of in-depth work.

Good luck!

-t
Tommy Wallach
Manhattan LSAT Instructor
twallach@manhattanprep.com