Have a question about our books, syllabus, etc.? Ask away...

christopherfarrelly
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

A few questions on MLSAT Interact

by christopherfarrelly Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:50 am

So, I just received MLSAT Interact in the mail and I think I've got it down but I want to make sure. So, for example for Session 2 it says under minimum to do LG: Chapters one and two... That means in the LG Guide (big book) do in their entirety those chapters. Then it says to do LG: Basic Ordering Practice set 1... I was confused about this for a second but I think it means go to HW explanations then download the needed Practice Test or use Practice Test in books sent with interact ... find question or questions, complete and check answer in forum. Also, I'm assuming that ones that say (online) next to it means you are going to have to download them. I hope I'm doing this right... Let me know..

ManhattanPrepLSAT1
Thanks Received: 1909
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

This post thanked 1 time.

Re: A few questions on MLSAT Interact

by ManhattanPrepLSAT1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Hi Christopher, you've got it!

Whenever the syllabus says to read chapters from LG, LR, or RC, you can find those assigned chapters in the Strategy Guides. Whenever it asks you to complete a practice set, you can find those in the Practice Book: 10 Real LSATs Grouped by Type. Answers for those practice sets are in the book, explanations you can access from the tab Homework Explanations in your Student Center--these link you to our explanations on the LSAT Forums.

Some practice sets (titled Online) are not found in the practice book and as you noted, you can get those from the tab PrepTests in the Student Center.

But it sounds like you've got it!

christopherfarrelly
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

by christopherfarrelly Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:32 pm

So, you would think that 4 months into beginning MLSAT Interact I would know the answer to this question but sadly I don't. So, here it goes....

I still have no idea what the heck those questions are doing in the back of the Interact Course Handouts book. I mean I see them there and have seen them this entire time but I never knew what to do with them other than just do them for fun? I see they're broken up but session which makes sense but is there a certain time I should be doing them? Before, or maybe after the chapter?

Help please!

ManhattanPrepLSAT1
Thanks Received: 1909
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

This post thanked 1 time.

by ManhattanPrepLSAT1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:39 am

Those questions are the example questions from the LSAT Interact course. The LG games, RC passages, and LR questions make up the pool of questions you work through in the program. So if you want to work through a LG game on paper that's being presented on the screen you can do so in the Course Handouts book--rather than trying to read it from the screen.

Hope that helps!