lolitatrekkie
Thanks Received: 0
Jackie Chiles
Jackie Chiles

11- A recently completed study of several hundred subjects

by lolitatrekkie Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:04 pm

Why is D correct and not E?

I thought D neither strengthened not weakened the stimulus since it mentioned that the study was determined by random basis while E addressed the conclusion of increasing one's life span.

Thanks!
"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life.."~ Prince

ohthatpatrick
Thanks Received: 3806
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: 11- A recently completed study of several hundred subjects

by ohthatpatrick Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:54 pm

I can't figure out what test you're looking at. My copy of Superprep C doesn't match the Q11 or Q12 you've asked about (and I looked through all three of my Superprep's and my Feb 1997 test).

lolitatrekkie
Thanks Received: 0
Jackie Chiles
Jackie Chiles

by lolitatrekkie Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:57 pm

ohthatpatrick Wrote:I can't figure out what test you're looking at. My copy of Superprep C doesn't match the Q11 or Q12 you've asked about (and I looked through all three of my Superprep's and my Feb 1997 test).

The test I have is Form 96 (Test C) and according to Powerscore the test is labeled as The Official LSAT Super Prep II: https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/pub_ident.cfm . Isn't this the correct forum thread for this?
"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life.."~ Prince

WesleyC316
Thanks Received: 3
Jackie Chiles
Jackie Chiles

by WesleyC316 Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:26 am

(D) strengthens the argument by ruling out the possibility that the study might be unrepresentative.

(E) is irrelevant because the motives of those people don't matter, as long as they're actually doing it.