If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
liu1993918
Students

Whether this will weaken my profile?

by liu1993918 Wed May 13, 2015 7:53 am

I am a senior student now. Initially, I was planning for applying school in 2015. However, I was not satisfied with my profile and decided to apply for schools in 2016. I don't know whether this will weaken my profile, since I didn't prepared fully at first. Can you give me some suggestions, please?
Thanks very much.
mbaMissionKate
Prospective Students

Re: Whether this will weaken my profile?

by mbaMissionKate Thu May 14, 2015 5:08 pm

Hi there. So your question depends on whether you've actually already applied and will be reapplying? I'm not sure from your original post. If you haven't already applied, then no, it won't weaken your profile. In fact, since most applicants have a few years of full-time work experience before applying, it may work in your favor to wait a year and get some work experience first.

If you already applied and are planning to reapply a year from now, it won't really hurt your chances as schools are open to reapplicants. But you will need to show really concrete improvement in your application.

Hope this answers your question and keep us posted if we can help with anything else!
Kate Richardson
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
kate@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php