The smoke has cleared, the test has come and gone. Feel free to share your experiences with your peers.
NehaP561
Students

what will happen if I don't submit my score to any universit

by NehaP561 Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi,

I have decided on a couple of universities to submit my score to, in case I don't fare as well as I expected to, will that reflect badly on my overall profile to the University? What if I don't submit my scores at all, and only submit them when I apply. Apart from costs is there any other reason why I should use the GMAT to submit my score?

Regards,
N
DavidR102
Forum Guests

Re: what will happen if I don't submit my score to any universit

by DavidR102 Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:34 pm

That may cause problems in admission. To win cash get daily winning numbers. You can also be rejected in the merit list.
RohitM892
Forum Guests

by RohitM892 Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:11 am

Want to know also..
DanielW841
Forum Guests

by DanielW841 Fri May 15, 2020 1:37 pm

With over 18 years of experience, MBR Glassworks continues to serve satisfied customers all over the valley. At MBR, we pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and quality workmanship. We are often able to provide service the same day we provide your free estimate. Tempe Glass Repair & Glass Replacement Experts servicing Tempe and the greater Phoenix metroplex. We provide 24-hour emergency service and specialize in residential and commercial glass repair and replacement.