Looking for someone to study with in your city?
CarolineP470
Forum Guests

What's New for 2021?

by CarolineP470 Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:59 am

Overview
The 2020 Dodge Charger is the choice for buyers that want or need a full-size sedan but prefer not to compromise on performance or practicality. It's precisely these qualities that have made the Charger lineup so successful over the years. Additionally, the Charger is the only vehicle in its segment with rear-wheel drive and not one, but two, throaty V-8 engines. All models share an excellent eight-speed automatic transmission, but only the V-6 model can be had with optional all-wheel drive. While the Charger lacks some of its competitors' richer interior materials, it makes up for this shortcoming with a superb infotainment system and an engaging driving experience. Between its lively palette of color options and nostalgia-inspiring decals, the Charger is an affordable-performance proposition that's hard to resist.

What's New for 2021?
For 2020, Dodge's Widebody package is now an option on the Scat Pack; widebody cars also receive unique front and rear bumper designs. Scat Pack Chargers with the Widebody package come standard with three-mode adaptive Bilstein dampers. Opting for the Widebody package also carries over the brakes and rotors from the Hellcat and 20- x 11-inch wheels wrapped with wider tires. Throughout the lineup, Dodge has added myriad wheel options, with names such as Devil's Rim and Warp Speed, and Brass Monkey. Buyers looking to further customize the looks of their Charger can opt for the Satin Black Appearance package that covers the hood, roof, decklid, and spoiler. For those wanting to spruce up the interior, Dodge is now offering a Carbon and Suede package that adds real carbon-fiber accents to the instrument panel and console, as well as the addition of faux suede to the headliner, visors, and front roof pillars. Rounding out changes for 2020 are three new paint colors: Frostbite, Hellraisin, and Sinamon.
AdamL78
Forum Guests

Re: What's New for 2021?

by AdamL78 Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:03 am

Actually I like the 2020 dodge charger, it is a very cool and beautiful car. It will look very cool in Texas in the back of a convertible. I would like to buy myself the most powerful version of this car, but it is very expensive for me. I hope that someday I will be able to make a lot of money and buy a powerful car.