Questions about the world of GMAT Math from other sources and general math related questions.
RP195
Students

What, in Quant, is More or Less Frequently Tested

by RP195 Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:21 pm

Hello! I recently used this article: https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/blog ... ts-part-2/ to analyze my CAT scores. At the end of the article it talks about learning what is more/less frequently tested in order to understand what is worth spending time on. I browsed through the forums and couldn't find an exact answer on this topic. Do you have a list/could you provide one on which topics within Quant are more or less frequently tested? Something that would help answer the question: I know what falls into the "Great," "Prioritize," and "UGH" buckets, but is there something in my UGH bucket that I need to prioritize because it is oft tested?

Thank you!
RonPurewal
Students

Re: What, in Quant, is More or Less Frequently Tested

by RonPurewal Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:39 am

hi,
you should actually post this question in the "General GMAT Strategy Questions" folder, since (even though it focuses on math) it's a larger-scale question about the test as a whole.

stacey, who moderates the General Questions folder, would know the answer to this sort of thing much better than i would.

thanks!