The smoke has cleared, the test has come and gone. Feel free to share your experiences with your peers.
JasonC665
Course Students

Wait how long before retaking the GMAT?

by JasonC665 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:27 am

I believe this was mentioned at some point during the course or I may have read it in a textbook, but what it the ideal length of time to wait (and prep) before retaking the GMAT. I would like to say the rule of thumb was one month, but I am not entirely sure. Guidance? Thanks.
BrenP614
Forum Guests

Re: Wait how long before retaking the GMAT?

by BrenP614 Thu May 21, 2020 3:20 pm

Welcome to Fitness Chef. We know how much you strive to achieve your nutrition goals, this is why we exist. We are a company aware of your needs and simplify the way to get the food that's best for you. We know how difficult it is to have a healthy lifestyle. Among our busy routines we have many obstacles to deal with, be it lack of time, fatigue, not knowing how or what to cook, doing the groceries, counting calories, work and studying, it all becomes a challenge to achieve your goals. We are born from your needs with a whole professional and qualified team with experience in nutrition and fitness to help you meet your goals. This is why we bring the most delicious menus to your doorstep or to your office, food that's prepared with the freshest ingredients: preservative free and with no additives. All the benefits you seek in your diet ... simplified. Time to relax, we cook for you.