The smoke has cleared, the test has come and gone. Feel free to share your experiences with your peers.
XIAOJINGX552
Students

Time Management in the test

by XIAOJINGX552 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:07 pm

Hi, Dear Instructor,

I took a GMAT before and I found that the time for verbal session is very limited. I wanted to ask which time management strategy I should adopt: 1) check remaining time frequently (every three questions I suppose) and if the remaining time is not quite adequate, skip one or two questions by randomly selecting answers and move forward 2) do the best to answer all the question towards the end of the test and randomly select all the answers for questions that there is no adequate time left for.
Between these two strategies, which one is better and can help me earn higher scores.

I also wanted to generally ask any tips that can help me improve the pace of answering verbal questions.

Appreciate and thanks!

Sun
HaroldhH980
Forum Guests

Re: Time Management in the test

by HaroldhH980 Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:10 am

Many test takers will agree that one of the most difficult aspects of taking the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is simply finishing the test on time. Properly managing one’s time on the GMAT is very difficult to do, but there are several steps you can take to make sure you finish the exam in the amount of time you are given. There are many sites sites shared time management tips. Go through with this blog...
ZohaR388
Forum Guests

Re: Time Management in the test

by ZohaR388 Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:50 am

Same...