The smoke has cleared, the test has come and gone. Feel free to share your experiences with your peers.
GeroH966
Students

Thanks

by GeroH966 Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:39 pm

Hey MGMAT guys,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to the great material you provided me with.
I didn't take any of the courses but instead used the books and prepared myself on my own for about 2 months. I started after I finished my Bachelor's thesis, so I was able to focus entirely on the test.
The books and the online CATs really helped me to get through all those tons of information, to learn new content and to relearn seemingly already forgotten stuff. And even though I don't know her in person, I want to thank Stacey Koprince for her great articles on how to prepare an essay structure and how to structure your scratch paper during the exam (and for your charming and fun writing style). The structure really helped me to manage my initially critical time management issues.
So, to all instructors and authors of MGMAT: Thank you for your time and effort and for the great advice concerning so many important factors of the test! I would have never imagined that I could score in the 99th percentile, but you made it possible.

Gero, Germany, 760 (Q 49, V 44)