Looking for someone to study with in your city?
JohnC770
Students

Study group in NYC for October / Novermber Test

by JohnC770 Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi,

I just started studying and I am looking to get an afterwork group together. I can get out of work at 6 on average and am looking for a group to meet up in midtown to study once or twice a week during weekday evenings. I am not sure of many public places we can study but i'm open to pitching in some cash for a shared space somewhere quiet.
carloshen17
Students

Re: Study group in NYC for October / Novermber Test

by carloshen17 Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:42 am

Hi John,

I would be interested in starting a study group. I also work in midtown in the east side and I should be free anything time after 5:30pm. How many people do you have in your group? also, do you have a list of places where the meetings could take place? Would some Saturday mornings or afternoons be an option to get together? Let me know how soon you would like to start and also let me know what is your availability.

Thanks,
CH
JustinW177
Course Students

by JustinW177 Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:23 pm

Hi,

I am in the NYC area and would like to meet up. Have you guys been studying together?
yakshak836
Prospective Students

by yakshak836 Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:50 pm

Hi...I am preparing for GMAT and am looking for a study Partner. I have found StudyPal a great platform where we can study. We can share notes and fix schedules. Besides its free. Studying together keeps one motivated too. Few of my friends used Studypal to clear their exam. We have mentors there too who can guide us well. Join me today on StudyPal.