The smoke has cleared, the test has come and gone. Feel free to share your experiences with your peers.
JoshuaG937
Course Students

Score Cancellation Question

by JoshuaG937 Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Hi there - quick question about score cancellation. I just took the exam this morning, and designated 5 schools to receive my score report at the beginning of the exam. I accepted the score after the exam, but am contemplating cancelling the score retroactively. Are the score reports immediately sent to the five schools that I designated, or does the 72-hour cancellation window also apply to the five designated schools? As in, hopefully GMAC would hold off on sending any score report until after the 72-hour window. If those five schools were sent my score report immediately, then it likely wouldn't make much sense to cancel my score as those programs would've already seen the cancelled score. Please advise.

Thanks so much for your prompt response (as I need to make a decision within 72 hours).

Cheers,

Josh
TreeT618
Forum Guests

Re: Score Cancellation Question

by TreeT618 Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:31 am

did you get a reply on this? i want to know as well!
CadeD829
Forum Guests

by CadeD829 Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:34 am

If those five schools were sent my score report immediately, then it likely wouldn't make much sense to cancel my score as those programs would've already seen the canceled score.

Router Login
GHD SPORTSA390
Forum Guests

by GHD SPORTSA390 Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:31 am

reschedule or cancel your GRE General Test registration no later than 4 ... The process by which you will reschedule or cancel your registration and the fees ... Approach test day with more confidence, knowing you can send the scores https://ghdsportsapk.com/