Does the conclusion escape you? Has understanding the tone of the passage gotten you down? Get help here.
s

Reading Comprehension book reference in Study Tracker

by s Thu May 10, 2007 12:24 am

Hi,

I just started the 9-session course back in April and have just started to use the study tracker. It makes reference to a Reading Comprehension book, and assigns hmwrk from it. However, the only book I have is the Critical Reasoning and Reading comprehension book and I can't find those assignments.... Clarification would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help in advance
JadranLee
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Reading Comprehension book reference in Study Tracker

by JadranLee Thu May 10, 2007 10:40 am

Hi there,

The Study Tracker is referring to the 2007 edition of the textbooks. These were released in May, after your class began.

By and large, you can take references to the Reading Comprehension book to mean references to the Reading Comp section of the book that you own.

-Jad
christiancryan
Course Students

by christiancryan Tue May 15, 2007 11:41 am

Since the new books do contain a lot of new "In-Action" problems, you can call our office, and since you're a student in one of our courses, we'll hook you up with a new pair of books (the separate CR and RC volumes) for free. (The same would be true if you were a private tutoring student.) Hope that's helpful!