Share your thoughts, experiences, and suggestions regarding your ManhattanGMAT course and curriculum.
IanF127
Students

Quant study guides and approach to studying..

by IanF127 Thu May 21, 2020 8:05 am

Hi,

I recently purchased your 7th Edition ALL THE GMAT box set of books, and registered them online and have access to ATLAS etc.
I am currently following the recommended study schedule (week 1, week 2... etc) and wanted to ask a question.
When using ALL THE QUANT book, Chapter 1 for example deals with FDPs. At the end of this chapter there are some FDP problems but not an awful lot of them. I was wondering if there was somewhere that I could get more FDP problems to practice?

In the eBooks section I also received ALL THE QUANT - COMPANION book. I was just wondering what the strategy to studying this book is? Week 1 of ATLAS tells me to read Ch 1-4 of ALL THE QUANT. Should I also read the extra chapters in the companion book during the same time, to get extra information?

Looking online, I see the Maths Foundation book is also available. This may also be a good resource just to refresh all of the math approaches that I may have forgotten over the years (it's been a while since I last did math in school). Likewise, would this be studied along with the other 2 books in the same fashion? So if ATLAS says read Ch 1-4 in week 1, really I should read those 4 chapters in the Foundation Book, the ALL THE QUANT, and then the COMPANION book also?

Thanks for your time.
Ian. :?: :?: