If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
UTPALM693
Students

Profile evaluation

by UTPALM693 Mon May 02, 2016 1:52 am

Sex: Male
Nationality: Indian

Undergraduate:
B.E. in Civil Engineering from one of the top engineering colleges of India. 62.31% Marks Overall

12th State Board: 75%
10th State Board: 78%

GMAT expected score: 720 to 740

Work-experience
7 years of Work Experience in Infrastructure projects at construction sites in India and Middle East.
Work includes of utilizing human resources for ultimate production and daily activities of construction sites, Handling client, consultants.

Post MBA I want to be a decision maker in Top construction firms.

What are my possibilities in top MBA schools in US with scholarships?
Whether my profile is suitable for an MBA?
mbaMissionKate
Prospective Students

Re: Profile evaluation

by mbaMissionKate Thu May 05, 2016 11:09 pm

Hi there,

I think your profile is suitable for an MBA...seems reasonable to use the MBA in order to move up in management roles within your current industry.

Obtaining scholarships can be a bit hard to predict as every school is different but if you want to increase your chances of scholarship then you'll want to a) get a high GMAT score (significantly above average for your target schools) and b) expand your range of schools (scholarships at top 10 schools can be quite tough for applicants from your demographic).

Good luck and keep us posted if we can help with anything else!
Kate
Kate Richardson
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
kate@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php