If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
mrunalin221
Students

Profile Evaluation for Indian School of Business (India)

by mrunalin221 Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:35 am

Hi,
Kindly evaluate my profile.
1. 10th - 88.46% ( Maharashtra State board, India)
2. 12th - 90.67% ( Maharashtra State Board, India)
3. BE - 65% in electronics and Telecommunications ( Mumbai University,India)
4. Work Experience - in IT Tata Consultancy Services 3 Years experience
5. Client Experience - 3 Years at National Stock Exchange of India Limited
6. Awards - 6 TCS on the spot awards for improptu implementations and 1 Best Team award for Risk associated deployment
7. Certifications -
NSE's NCFM Financial Market Beginner's Module Certification, NSE's NCFM Capital Market Dealer's Module Certification, NSE's NCFM Equity Derivative Beginner's Module Certification, ITIL foundation for IT service Management, NSE's certified Market Professional, IIBA endorsed Certification in business consulting, IIBA endorsed Certification in business Skills, IIBA endorsed Diploma certification in Business Analysis with specialization in Security analysis and Portfolio Management.

8. Extra curriculum - Organizer of various technical events held in engineering college, Editor in chief for online college magazine, 12 years learning of classical dance form of India (Katthak) with 5 level completion from well recognized university -Gandharva Mahavidyalaya

9. Social Service - Volunteer for TATA Proengage social activity for Dorabaji Trust
10.Gender - Female
Kindly advice me regarding expected gmat score for my profile to get into ISB
mbamissionjenK
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: Profile Evaluation for Indian School of Business (India)

by mbamissionjenK Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Hi there,

Given your bachelor's performance and just overall averages in general, I'd say it'd be good to aim for roughly 730+, but of course the higher the better. ;) Keep in mind that even an amazing GMAT will not GET you in ... admissions is a holistic process and they will look hard at what you've accomplished in your professional career, how you've shown leadership, how you portray yourself in your essays, what recommenders say about you, how the interview goes etc... the GMAT is a necessary, but not sufficient, requirement. Keep us posted and good luck!
Jennifer Kedrowski
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
jen@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php