The smoke has cleared, the test has come and gone. Feel free to share your experiences with your peers.
concerned

# of Data Sufficiency Questions?

by concerned Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:13 pm

When I took the GMAT last week, I could have sworn that there were more than 15 data sufficiency questions. Can someone confirm that they saw 15? Thanks.
Chris (MGMAT)

Number may be in flux

by Chris (MGMAT) Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:21 pm

We have received a couple of reports that the number of data sufficiency questions, previously pegged at 15 out of the 37 quantitative questions, may be in flux. GMAC does not confirm or deny when questioned. We’re keeping an eye on this issue, and expect to have some confirmation soon. If someone has any data on this, we’re love to hear about it ourselves!

Chris Ryan
hephzi_bah

Re: # of Data Sufficiency Questions?

by hephzi_bah Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:06 pm

concerned Wrote:When I took the GMAT last week, I could have sworn that there were more than 15 data sufficiency questions. Can someone confirm that they saw 15? Thanks.

Yes, is true. The Data Sufficiency questions for the prior months have change in number so in January 2007, 16 DS questions, February 2007 15 DS questions, March 2007 17 DS questions, so I like a GMAT Math teacher with 13 years of experience and whose private circle of math teachers taken the very GMAT each month, we confirm your question. Thanks a lot.
Alberto Vidal.