Share your thoughts, experiences, and suggestions regarding your ManhattanGMAT course and curriculum.
sidd_apple
Forum Guests

New Set of MGMAT CAT Exams

by sidd_apple Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:10 am

Hello,

I have completed all 6 MGMAT CAT Exams which I purchased.

Recently I bought a 'Strategy Guide' which includes a set of free MGMAT CAT Exams, so I created a new account and registered the Product Key of the Strategy Guide.

So I have a new set of 6 MGMAT CAT exams in that new account.

My doubt is whether the questions will be repeated in the new set? How reliable will the new set be?
RonPurewal
Students

Re: New Set of MGMAT CAT Exams

by RonPurewal Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:27 am

sidd_apple Wrote:Hello,

I have completed all 6 MGMAT CAT Exams which I purchased.

Recently I bought a 'Strategy Guide' which includes a set of free MGMAT CAT Exams, so I created a new account and registered the Product Key of the Strategy Guide.

So I have a new set of 6 MGMAT CAT exams in that new account.

My doubt is whether the questions will be repeated in the new set? How reliable will the new set be?

You'll see some new problems, but not too many.
Our test server contains one giant pool of problems, from which all 6 tests are drawn. There are enough problems at each difficulty level to make 6 tests, but not much more -- so, unless you are performing at a vastly different level than you were previously, you'll likely see most of the same problems.
They'll be ordered differently -- i.e., questions that showed up on the same test last time will most likely show up on different tests this time -- but you're still drawing from the same pool of problems.

I don't know what you mean by "reliable".