If you have any concerns about business school applications, deadlines, etc. mbaMission Admissions Consultants will answer your questions!
MatthewK129
Students

MBA application extra upload

by MatthewK129 Thu May 18, 2017 10:55 am

Hello Everyone!

Profile:
GMAT: 700
Undergrad GPA: 3.5 in Mechanical Engineering
Work Experience: 2+ years in a very large global company, managed the manufacturing aspects of starting up a new manufacturing plant, spent some time working internationally.

I am finishing up my application to Indiana Kelley Direct (online program). I exceed all of their average GPA/GMAT scores and actually already had my admissions interview with them even though my application is not submitted (I think it went very well). They offer the option of an extra upload in the application. I think its foolish to leave this without anything submitted for it, but I'm not sure what to include there. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
- Matt
mbamissionjenK
ManhattanGMAT Staff

Re: MBA application extra upload

by mbamissionjenK Mon May 22, 2017 11:26 pm

Hi Matt-- what exactly are the instructions related to that 'extra upload'? Just making sure I am following. Certainly for something 'extra' there's no pressure to add anything unless it really adds value-- admissions committees do appreciate brevity too!
Jennifer Kedrowski
mbaMission
www.mbamission.com
jen@mbamission.com

Register for a free 30 minute consult with an MBA Admissions Consultant: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php