Have any questions or thoughts about the testing center, scratch pad, etc.? Share them here.
zenzigler

Manhattan Test Centers

by zenzigler Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:23 am

Hi

I'm about to register for my GMAT exam and I was hoping to get some feedback about the testing centers in Manhattan. I know there is one in midtown and one downtown. For those folks/instructors who have tested in either location, do you have any feedback about the test centers? such as noise level, best time of day to test, general feedback, etc.

Thanks and much appreciate it!!!
StaceyKoprince
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by StaceyKoprince Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:47 pm

Hey - I live in SF, so I don't know! I would also post this query in the "ask student services" thread - they all work in our Manhattan office and can give you an idea of busy times, etc.
Stacey Koprince
Instructor
Director, Content & Curriculum
ManhattanPrep
ayang
ManhattanGMAT Staff

GMAT Test Centers in Manhattan

by ayang Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:20 pm

Zenzigler,

I've sat in each test center in Manhattan, and there's virtually no difference except for the fact that the center in Midtown has fewer terminals, so fewer people/test-takers for the GMAT. (downtown is a larger/a bit busier/more crowded) Again, virtually no difference, and no issues regarding noise, etc. Both are clean and professionally run. Traffic flow is constant throughout time slots as well, as both centers serve their capacity.

Hope that this is helpful! - Andrew
amanda.rautenberg
Course Students

Re: Manhattan Test Centers

by amanda.rautenberg Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:52 pm

Is there any difference between the various midtown locations: 500 5th, 19 W. 44th, and Herald Square? Also, does anyone know that actual Herald Square building address - the map just directs you to the landmark in front of Macys (which is presumably not where the test is).

Thanks!
mjnar1
Course Students

by mjnar1 Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:49 pm

I've tested at the Williams Street location on wall street. The GMAT is given pretty early there, testing starts at 8:00AM. Other than the time, its a pretty good location. They have both earplugs and noise cancelling headsets available so noise it not an issue.

This location can get pretty busy since you have a lot of financial types taking the series 7 but i've never had an issue other than the fact that it sometimes takes a little while to get checked in, photographed, etc. so try and arrive early.
mob362
Forum Guests

by mob362 Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:58 am

Hey - I live in SF, so I don't know! I would also post this query in the "ask student services" thread - they all work in our Manhattan office and can give you an idea of busy times, etc.
here is the my websitehttps://alllyricss.com